Prochem Polaris 700
Prochem’s state-of-the-art self-contained carpet soil extractor provides unequalled features for the institutional and commercial carpet cleaner.
The Polaris 700 offers unrivalled portability, ease of operation and performance.
- Full floating and self-levelling cylindrical powerbrush, eliminates the need for continual manual adjustment.
- 120 psi diaphragm pump
- Single 2 stage vacuum motor with 43 cm (17″) cleaning path.
- Increased vacuum airflow reduces drying times and gives faster cleaning.
- Hinged body, provides safe, quick and easy access to all internal components.
- Optional accessories and hand tools, can be attached for immediate use.
- Patented four-wheel design, allows pivoting on front or rear wheels for increased manoeuvrability.
- Fully adjustable handle, suits any operator.
- 70 decibel silencer fitted as standard, ideal for ‘quiet cleaning areas.
- “See-thru” recovery dome and easy lift-off bucket, no hoses to detach.
|Solution tank||26.5 L|
|Solution pressure||8.2 bar (120 psi)|
|Vacuum motor||2 stage by-pass|
|Water lift / airflow||2794 mm / 54.3 l/s (115 cfm)|
|Brush / motor||Cylindrical 2100 rpm / 0.12 kw|
|Cleaning width||43 cm (17″)|
|Wheels||17.7 cm (7″) non-marking|
|Power cable||7.6 metres (25 ft)|
|Dimensions||99 x 76 x 35 cm (h x l x w)|
| Shipping dimensions
||101 x 81 x 50 cm (h x l x w)|