Fresh Check Spray 100ml
THE FIRST AFFORDABLE HYGIENE VERIFICATION TOOL
Fresh Check is the fastest, simplest and most affordable method to confirm that your surfaces and equipment are clean. If our spray changes from purple to any other colour, it indicates that dangerous levels of contamination are left on surfaces. Whether it’s bacteria, chemicals, food or debris Fresh Check helps ensure high standards of cleanliness. In this document you can find guidance on how to best use the Fresh Check spray, along with forms to record the results of your testing and safety information that might be relevant to your uses.
FRESH CHECK VS. SWABBING
Using ATP or colour-change swabs is costly, and often requires expensive equipment to determine the results. Fresh Check is just 40p per test and provides the same sensitivity to contamination as ATP swabbing. Fresh Check can replace or work in tandem with ATP testing to help save money and time.
Fresh Check has the added bonus of warning users about chemical contamination. New legislation prevents excess chemicals on surfaces so there has never been more need to make sure chemicals are being correctly used.
Using Fresh Check can help to train your staff to use the correct cleaning methods.
FAST – SIMPLE – AFFORDABLE
6 EASY STEPS
1. Ensure the surface is dry and free of cleaning residues (if necessary, wipe with blue roll or dry cloth).
2. Spray Fresh Check onto the surface 4-5 times from a distance of 10cm to cover an area of 10-15cm2.
3. Allow 10 seconds for the colour change to occur.
4. Observe the spray and note any colour changes.
5. Record if the test was a pass or a fail & take corrective action when required.
6. Rinse or wipe Fresh Check from the surface with potable water (or a wipe).
100ml bottle provides 100 tests
Fresh Check is the fastest, simplest and most affordable method to confirm that your surfaces and equipment are clean. If our spray changes from purple to any other colour, it indicates that dangerous levels of contamination are left on surfaces.